Tali Hasanov has a Bachelor's degree in music but has always been interested in technology. She moved with her family from Russia to Israel when she was 17. She worked in advertising before joining WSI and values the supports she gets from head office.
What goals do you have for yourself that you want to accomplish in the next year?
I have several, including the following:
- I would like to be a speaker at a conference – either a digital summit in Israel or perhaps email optimization in Las Vegas.
- I aim to sign a few corporate clients for marketing automation services.
- I want to learn conversational French.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
In 5 years’ time I see myself growing my WSI agency to a much higher level.
This will include:
- Hiring several full-time employees,
- Working with bigger corporate clients, and
- Developing digital marketing solutions.
- Also, I want to get several professional certificates – Sales force, Microsoft CRM Dynamics, and so on.
What advice would you give a new WSI Internet Consultant?
Be prepared to work hard! And, never give up!
What would be your personal motto?
I am going to succeed because I am crazy enough to think I can!
If we went to a happy hour, what would you order?
A virgin Bloody Mary
If you could be anywhere other than here talking to me - right this minute, where would you be?
In Vienna, listening to an opera.