WSI Master Franchise – Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities of a WSI Master Franchisee The challenges of the
global business environment are exciting, yet risky. As a professional with the
skills required to operate an independent business, you have the opportunity to
be successful and profitable...with minimal risks. WSI is a world leading franchise
network that has dominated the technology space for over a decade. WSI Master Franchisees
are part of this global internet marketing brand leader, helping all sizes and types
of businesses leverage the power of the Internet to grow their business. You
too can have the freedom...
- to function at your full potential
- on your own terms
- and gain financial independence
- free from risk of volatile market conditions or job market scenarios.
to find out about a
WSI Master Franchise candidate's profile.
As a member of our growing team of WSI Masters worldwide, you will face an exciting
challenge. You will be encouraged to perform 3 core roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development: Market and sell WSI franchises in your region
- Brand Promotion: Advance the WSI brand and system within your market
- Regional Leadership: Act as regional liaison to WSI headquarters in Toronto, Canada,
as well as offer ongoing training and support for single-unit franchises in your
In your role as a WSI Master, you will be required to focus your business development
Hear what other WSI Internet Marketing Master Franchisees say
- Promoting the WSI brand in your region
- Meeting the unique needs and demands of your market
- Generating long-term revenue via multiple streams
- Expanding the vendor network of WSI e-Marketplace suppliers in your country/region
the support they receive from WSI headquarters towards fulfilling their roles and
Roles and Responsibilities within Your WSI Master Franchise Organization
While having a heavily staffed Master Franchise is not a requirement at all, there
are certain key roles that you will need to consider in your organization:
- Managing Director – could be yourself or an employee, depending on how involved
you want to be in overseeing routine operations
- Franchise Development Director (Sales) – no one can sell your business as well as
you can, but having a capable sales head can help spiral your growth very rapidly.
Lead qualification and lead scoring can be done by this individual before an applicant
is presented to WSI corporate for consideration.
- Marketing Manager – while you focus on the financials and brand building, having
an experienced marketing person can be of value for online/offline lead generation
and lead nurturing.
- WSI Franchise Support – as you expand your regional base of single unit franchises,
it may be worthwhile to have knowledgeable staff to support their daily operational
and training needs .
- Administration – consider hiring someone to take care of office management and regular
administrative tasks so you can handle more critical operations.
Single Unit Operations
When you are ready to start your single unit franchise, WSI will put you/your hired
employee through the standard WSI Internet Marketing Consultant training program.
This involves a 4-week, online self-study course, followed by a week of in-house
training in Toronto, and finally 3 months of virtual coaching under the WSI Quick
Start Program (QSP).
to find out about roles and responsibilities
in a WSI Internet Marketing Master Franchise.